The UK’s newest Train Operating Company – licensed to operate non-passenger services anywhere in the UK.
A registered provider of Train Driver Training and Examination:
– Approved by ORR and fully compliant with TDLCR 2010.
Approved by National Skills Academy for Rail (NSAR) to deliver End Point Assessments for Train Driver (Level 3) Apprentices.
A Licensed Train Operator
Approved and licenced by the ORR, SLC Operations can plan, resource and operate non-passenger services throughout the UK.
Our services include:
- Service planning and timing
- Hire of qualified Train Drivers, Guards, Shunters and Ground staff
- Rolling stock delivery and testing
- Loco-hauled and self-propelled movements
- Small operator support, including service timing, delivery and the management of competence
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements with us.
Hire Drivers, Guards, Trainers and Assessors
SLC Operations has a growing team of qualified, experienced Train Drivers and Guards as well as Trainers and Examiners of both.
If you need extra resource on either a one off or contract basis to train Guards and Train Drivers (Part A and Part B), contact us at email@example.com and talk us through your requirements.
The Rail Academy
Based at Kings Norton in Birmingham, The Rail Academy was the UK’s first, independent, Train Driver Training and Examination Centre approved by the Office of Rail and Road (ORR). Now part of SLC Operations, a licensed train operator, we offer a range of safety critical operations training and assessment services on-line, remotely and face to face.